If you’re pregnant during the Coronavirus outbreak, you must be more concerned regarding the safety of the baby in your womb.
It’s easy to conclude that pregnant women are equally exposed to the COVID-19 risks like adults who are not pregnant.
We’re sharing important tips for you to stay safe & keep your baby safe during COVID-19.
7 Things to take care of during Pregnancy under COVID-19 outbreak
Like everyone protects themselves during COVID-19 outbreak, pregnant women should also stay careful by following several precautionary measures. Here are some common steps that should not be missed:
- Wash your hands often with soap & water (20 seconds at-least) else you may use alcohol-based sanitizers
- Avoid making unnecessary contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid visiting someone who is sick or has symptoms of cough or cold
- Stay home & take proper medicines if you’re sick
- Make sure that you have a tissue or handkerchief to cover your mouth while sneezing
- Adopt a habit of sanitizing & disinfecting your surroundings where you spend most of the time. Also, sanitize your vegetables before using them to prepare food.
- Practice social distancing while grocery shopping & avoid public gatherings
How to boost your immunity during pregnancy to fight the pandemic?
- Healthy & nutritious food is the best medicine to fight any disease.
- Rely on a protein-rich diet, consume fruits & practice Yoga that keeps your immunity boosted.
- Continue the physical activity that helps you get rid of natural anxiety that grows during such situations.
- Since no such evidence is found that COVID-19 causes birth defects, you don’t need to worry that it will have any severe negative impact on your baby.
We hope you find this useful.
Feel free to ping us if you have any valuable addition to this blog.